Pages

Friday, July 19, 2013

Crazy Haul in Seoul - 買瘋首爾 ! part 1


在七月中,我跟一個女生朋友去了一趟首爾,這可是我人生中第二次去,

第一次去的時候是今年一月的事了。。。由於全程跟著一個算是蠻熟路和可靠的朋友,誇張點說不用用腦袋!!哈哈,(朋友說我眼睛發光。。像沿途對著經過的商店發出鐳射掃描,以光速擊敗看中的獵物)縂而然之,由於上次失心瘋,今次就比較有用心地去買 去看。。

Day 1-明洞 / Myeongdong

This time, I went with a newbie traveler of Seoul. We 2 girls did a lot of research beforehand for this trip. (Though I personally prefer the excitement of exploring, aka getting lost, in a foreign country & just ask a local for directions lol)

Arriving at the Incheon Airport, we bought our 6015 Airport bus ticket at the arrival counter, its W10,000 and the last stop is Myeongdong. (it takes around 1 hr with others stopovers on the way)

We booked the Grand Hotel Myeongdong & Hotel Skypark in [62-2 Chungmuro 2-Ga, Jung-Gu, 100-861 Seoul]. Though staying in the tourist district Myeongdong is slightly more expensive, it shortens our transit time from port to port as its the intersection to transfer to many other places.



*street food can be very spicy!! But I guess its consider "normal" in Korea
Day 2 - 昌德宮/景福宮  Changdeokgung /Gyeongbokgung
 
 
A day with a lot of walking...
 
We first bought our T-money card in the metro, the fare for each single trip is around W1,050, I suggest calculating the num. of trips you'll probably travel before putting in money. (Cause you cannot refund the card at the end, unlike HK octopus card!)
 
 
From 明洞站Myeongdong station to 安國站Anguk exit3  and then 10 mins walk to 昌德宮Changdeokgung.
We bought the combination ticket W10,000 (including all the palaces and the Secret Garden inside Changdeokgung).  
 
 
 
 
The Secret Garden inside Changdeokgung, you need to follow a tour guide group to get in (better check the time once
you get in Changdeokgung),  took us an hr more to get around inside.
*I am not posting photos on Gyeongbokgung you can probably experience its whole just from Google, I think Changdeokgung & Secret Garden is relatively more interesting to visit, its larger and it feels like you enter into a well-preserved natural park with distinct ancient color.
 
Day 3- 首爾塔 / Seoul Tower
 
We walked around 20 mins from Myeongdong station to the cable car station connected to Seoul Tower.
many unique coffee shops along the way to cable car station

Originally planned to take some shots during sunset, but the sky is kinda cloudy that day.
                             You can see cute couple locks with doodle everywhere.
                             Not too sure how the tradition of "lock your love" started, but I think I would choose a different place to commemorate a relationship lol
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment